Current Undergraduate Students
Information for Part I PPS students
PPS students take four papers in their first year. Two of these have to be chosen from the core disciplines. The other two papers can include the third core paper or can be chosen from a varied list of choices which normally includes papers on International Relations, British Economic History, Social Anthropology and Archaeology.
- Lecture list
- Academic Year Calendar
- Part I handbook. The Handbook is published each academic year and provides students with detailed information on all aspects of the Part I course.
- Papers ( A list of papers available in Part I and their Paper Guides) For paper regulations for Part II please see our webpages on Part II.
- CamTools Resources: There are two CamTools sites where students can access resources for the papers (you will need to log on via Raven). The SPS Library site provides electronic access to high demand print material (book chapters and journal articles) referenced on the reading lists. The PPS Part I site has a range of useful materials including lecture handouts as well as a forum for student discussion.
- Statement on Plagiarism: Information on what counts, and what doesn’t count, as plagiarism.
- How you are assessed: Marking Guidelines
- Past Papers (Raven Protected)
- Examiners Reports (Raven Protected)
- Data Retention Policy
- Student Feedback