Current Undergraduate Students
Information for Part II PPS students
Part I of the PPS Tripos is separated into Part II A (Second year) and Part II B (Third year). Some students who have complete a Part I of a different Cambridge tripos take Part II in one year. At the beginning of Part II students choose one of four streams to follow. These are; Politics and International Studies, Psychology, Sociology or Psychology and Sociology.
- Lecture list
- Academic Year Calendar
- Part II handbooks. The Handbooks are published each academic year and provide students with detailed information on all aspects of the Part II course.
- The Politics and International Relations guides and further information are available via the POLIS website
- Sociology and Psychology Part II handbook.
- Part II papers. A list of papers available in Part II and their paper guides.
- Regulations for Paper choices in Part IIA
- Regulations for Paper choices in Part IIB
- Regulations for Paper choices for One Year Part II
- CamTools Resources: There are two CamTools sites where students can access resources for the papers (you will need to log on via Raven). The SPS Library site allows you to access electronic journals and has copies of a number of electronic versions of reading list material. The PPS Part II site has a range of useful materials including lecture handouts as well as a forum for student discussion.
- Submitted work
- Long Essay titles
- Dissertation Application Form
- For further information about Long essays and Dissertations please consult the relevant handbooks or Departmental websites.
- Ethical Approval for Sociology Projects and Dissertations
- Ethical Approval and Risk Assessment for Psychology Projects and Dissertations
- Statement on Plagiarism: Information on what counts, and what doesn’t count, as plagiarism.
- How you are assessed: Marking Guidelines
- Past Papers (Raven Protected)
- Examiners Reports (Raven Protected)
- Data Retention Policy
- Student Feedback
- Further information: